The various Belgian Public Employment and Training Services have joined forces to pool their efforts and target the means and resources of each of these institutions in order to face the challenges of the labour market.
This implies in particular:
- Analysing and dealing with the problems of the Belgian labour market ;
- Reflecting together on the challenges to be met;
- Sharing knowledge and exchanging good practices;
- Buying and/or developing tools and methodologies ;
- Carrying out joint actions;
- Taking common positions in a supranational forum according to the rules of international representation;
- Concluding partnerships within the framework of European or other projects;
- Organising a rotation between the members in order to propose a single point of contact for the Public Employment and Vocational Training Services in the framework of European dossiers.